Planning a trip to Australia for the AFC Asian Cup

Hello,

My name is Momi. I am visiting Australia from 1st to 30th January 2015 for the 2015 AFC Asian Cup.

I am planning to visit all the places where matches is going to be played such as Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane, Canberra, and Melbourne. As I am visiting Australia for the first time I tried to contact the travel agents for hotel bookings and city tour packages. But they seem to charge more than what is listed on the websites. So can any one help me in planning my trip at each place, that can be covered all the places and also I am getting confused about the hotel bookings, where to book and I am looking for Economy type of hotels.

Check out a place in melbs called urban central. Its a backpackers place but its clean! Its on top of eve night club. Pretty good spot in the city. Not too far from everything. There are big red buses that are free for tourists. What places do you want to see me melbourne??

Also try lastminute.com they do some pretty good deals on hotels

When you are travelling in groups or with your family, find if the falls creek hotels are self-sufficient. See if the hotels have kitchen and laundry rooms. Check if the kitchen has the cooking equipment or not. Whether they will offer you with the kitchen equipment and grocery or you have to rent it from the local store? When you book the hotel in advance, you can easily check on these things. So, the falls creek lodging that you pick should respect your privacy as well as offer you security. However, if you are more interested in interacting with the locals, then you will have to hunt for prime
location hotel.