Places to Visit in Dubai

Going to Dubai this year. Please suggest me few places to visit in Dubai.

Hi elabhat,
When you planning to arrive Dubaiā€¦?
I have listed out some top places of Dubai one should really visit, rest of the places you can find it on google as well.

The Top Attraction
Burj Khalifa

Parks and zoos
Al Mumzar Park
Aquaventure
Dubai Creekside Park
Dubai Dolphinarium

Museums
Burj Nahar
Cinestar at the Mall of the Emirates

Beaches
Jumeirah Beach
Wollongong Beach

Entertainment places
Dubai Shopping Festival
Arabian Nights
Dubai Opera House
Al Mumzar Park
Aquaventure
Dubai Creekside Park
Dubai Dolphinarium

Museums
Burj Nahar
Cinestar at the Mall of the Emirates

Beaches
Jumeirah Beach
Wollongong Beach

Entertainment places
Dubai Shopping Festival
Arabian Nights
Dubai Opera House
Dhow Cruise Marina

Artificial islands
Palm Jumeirah
Palm Deira

Hi, This is really great that you mention the places of Dubai to visit , i would like to share http://dubaistay.net/ to find apartments and villas to stay in Dubai in holidays.
Dubai hotels

Regardless of your personal preferences and taste, it is universally accepted, that when you visit a new place, you start your tour with the museums, the landmarks and the old city. Dubai is not the exception to the rule. You can start by visiting the Dubai Museum, Al Bastakiya, one of the oldest neighborhoods of Dubai and Heritage Village. Login to www.Touristino.com and get interesting information that will help you to plan your vacation and enjoy your stay in Dubai.

Well there are lot of places to visit in Dubai. My recommendation to have a look at Abu Dhabi as well as the city has enough attractions to keep your mouth open.
Talking about Places To Visit in Dubai, what better than Burj Khalifa? have a trip to golden desert and enjoy Safaris in Abu Dhabi as well as in Dubai. Enjoy the unlimited fun at theme parks. Beautiful Museums and Mosques. Relaxing beaches,shopping malls and many others.
Plan for at least 3D & 4N to enjoy most of UAE.

Do you have a plan to visit to UAE ? then be sure to visit Canadian pizza in Ras al khaimah which serving delicious pizzas, pastas, salads as well as sandwiches and burgers. You can enjoy the places and fine dining as well