Paris hotel

hey this might be more of an admin question but my tour finishes in Paris June 6th (Essential Europe leavin may 26) and I am going to be staying in Paris for an extra night. Does anyone know which hotel they are going to be using because I would consider using the same hotel for an extra night or does anyone have a suggestion as to decent Paris hotels?

Hi,[br][br]If you’re looking for a hotel, my sister and I booked the Hotel Au Royal Cardinal in Paris, and it seems to be getting really good reviews. It’s in the Latin Quartier so is in walking distance to everything (right near the Seine as well), and the metro is a block or so away from memory. We booked for July and it was about 100 euros p/night for a double room.[br][br]Lilly[br][br][br]

Hi,[br][br]If you’re looking for a hotel, my sister and I booked the Hotel Au Royal Cardinal in Paris, and it seems to be getting really good reviews. It’s in the Latin Quartier so is in walking distance to everything (right near the Seine as well), and the metro is a block or so away from memory. We booked for July and it was about 100 euros p/night for a double room.[br][br]Lilly[br][br][br]