Paragliding - Austria

Has anyone done the paraglide in Austria?[br][br]I’m unsure whether I will do it, but I’m keen to know if it’s worth it?[br][br]I’m not doing the sky dive, but I think the paraglide would be great anyway :)[br][br]Anyone have any tips?[br][br]…Colina…[br]…Grand European - July 28th 2009…[br]?The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.? - Saint Augustine

I’d love to skydive but don’t think I have the balls lol[br][br]Paragliding on the other hand I’m definately keen on. WOuld also like some info on it![br][br][br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun

Hey guys,[br]I got back from European Getaway just recently and went Paragliding in Austria. It was absolutely amazing. 10 people from my trip went and we all loved it.[br]You pick your pilot and take a gondola up the side of the moutain (1700m). Depending on weather you walk about 5-10min to jump site, put on your helmet get strapped into this propper seat and attached to the pilot, walk 3 steps then float for about 15min (get Wolfgang as a pilot-he’s the best!)[br]The price listed in the Optionals is jump only but they have deals and for an extra 15 Euros the pilot can take digital photos and a 2min movie. You get given the memory card that still has room for another 100 or so photos![br]I really recommend this! I didn’t have the guts to sky dive and this was the next best thing!

Thanks for that info chrissy. that sounds absolutely amazing! i will DEFINETELY be doing it now.[br]how exciting! :)[br][br][br]…Colina…[br]…Grand European - July 28th 2009…[br]?The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.? - Saint Augustine