Packing list? & optional activities

hey guys im just wondering if anyone has a packing tips list yet for suggested items to pack and also if anyone knows any of the optional activities offered for the london to berlin 2008? when are you meant to get them?[br][br]If you cant be a good example you’ll have to be a terrible warning

this i think is a fantastic list of what to pack and how to pack light… http://www.ricksteves.com/plan/tips/womenpack.htm or http://www.ricksteves.com/plan/tips/packlist.htm[br][br]also i know that you will get a list of the optional excursions when you get all of your documents from the travel agent (or top deck) which is about 6 weeks before you leave. they used to have them on the website last year, i really hope they put the list up again this year[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

thanks whirlsie thats has helped me alot :0) im hoping they put the list on the website too.[br][br]If you cant be a good example you’ll have to be a terrible warning

no problem :)[br][br]i love to plan (what can i say… i’m a virgo :-[) so i have all of these idea running around in my head, and i have to look into them to check that i’m right, or to get mor information, and packing is one of them! :)[br][br]i like to be prepared :slight_smile: thats not to say that i have my entire trip planned day to day, just an idea of what i can see and do :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Leten up fellow travlers this is proberly the best piece of advice you will get for free…its the wave of the future but i have found a way you can take all you **** away with you…here is is…please just keep this in our forums lol…[br][br]try putting all your belongings into a bag…huh hows that? thanks very much ill be here all week

On a more serious note i LOVE how the site has listed this…[br][br] Vaseline (for feet)[br][br]they HAD to make sure they put “for feet” in there lol (small things amuse small minds lol) trust me i have a small mind lol…