So I have a really quick question… well actually a couple of quick ones. I’ll be on the euro pioneer in august… and i am thinking i really really want to see moulin rouge instead of the caberet. To those who have been to the caberet in paris, what did you think of it, and if you had your time again would you have seen moulin rouge instead? Also, I have my heart set on doing both the jungfrau mtn excursion and skydiving in switzerland, but part of me doubts i can manage to do both of these with such little time. has anyone else done both? and how did you manage timewise etc.
Are there any optionals you would not recommend or any that were your favourites?
I am also wanting to know if there are any websites that people can recommend that give you a good list of things you need to take (I have a list that i will post here so you can +/- to it). I dont want to overpack because i have sooo much stuff i want to buy.
-Camera + charger + 12gig in SD cards
- DSI + games and charger
- Ipod + Batteries
- Phone + Charger
- Travel docs + passport
- sunglasses and reading glasses
- ear plugs
- 1 set of spare clothes (and underwear) for a change in singapore or if luggage gets lost
- wallet incl 2x c/c 1x visa 1x cash passport 1x id (not drivers licence) and passport photos
- 2x usb sticks to get other peoples photos
- 1x led torch keyring and my keys for my travel locks
- baby blanket
- all my medications (i have heaps! cuz i dont want to get sick… valium, antibiotics, cold and flu tablets, panadol, bruofen, diarrhoea tablets and maxilon for vomiting, Multivitamins and Vitamin C tablets, no doze, strepsels)
- hand sanitiser, baby wipes, tissues
- small 1st aid kit with emergency blanket, bandaids, burn cream, detol, bandage.
- toothbrush and toothpaste (I brought this awesome little travel one which is the size of a usb stick when its all closed up) and a pack of colgate wisps
- 1 small towel (in case luggage is lost/ shower in singapore)
- make up (the usual blush, foundation, mascara and eyeliner)
- hair brush and hair ties
- lip balm and cold sore cream
- Small shampoo and conditioner and soap/body wash, moisturiser and deoderant (I brought a travel pack with all of this in it and it comes in a little zip up bag :))
- spare zippy ties and locks to secure luggage
I am going to buy a large handbag aswell with the long strap so i can take this out during the day/ night + travel diary and pens.
- 5 pairs underwear
- 2 pairs socks
- 1 pair joggers
- 1 pair jeans
- 1 pair of sandles/ pluggers
- 1 pair long black pants
- 1 x dressy top (for monaco)
- 1x dressy dress
- 2 x black tights
- 2x dresses
- 2 x shorts
- 1 x togs
- 1 x sarong
- 3 x t-shirts
- 1x long sleeved shirt
- PJ’s (Flannos and singlet)
- Sleeping bag
- Beach towel (small light weight)
- the rest of my showering stuff (soaps etc)
Oh, and for those who have stayed in london abit… would you recommend the lion king production?