Online Travel Journal

hey guys,[br]I know that there are lots of free online travel blogs out there.[br][br]But does anybody know if there is a free online travel journal that will let you make a CD, PDF or book of your journal once you are finish with it (or have the option to view it offline). I will like to take the end product of my journal offline and storage it elsewhere just in case the travel site I use ever shuts down.[br]I found a couple sites that you have to pay to make you journal into a book or Cd, but I rather do it myself for free.[br][br]Thanks[br]Livia

do… ill just have to grab the link :slight_smile: the one i know of makes the cd at the end :)[br][br]ill post up the link when i get to work :)[br][br]EDIT: ok, its at www.travelblog.org its free to sign up, you can upload as many pics as u like and when u want to burn a cd of your blog then you just go into the control panel, click on “Utils” and its the first link.[br][br]Hope that helps :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

thanks so such. going to look at it now.

I just came across this one http://www.travellerspoint.com/[br]There is a print option

my personal fave journals are[br][br]www.myworldoftravel.com[br]www.getjealous.com - but u cant fit many pics on here without paying :)[br][br]i have actually created my own webpage of my trip to Europe which has a blog on there :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak