Oktoberfest

Hey Again[br][br]I have posted about some big trips this summer and am now also contemplating Oktoberfest. I have heard really good things about Topdeck Oktoberfest trips from several different people. Did anyone go last year? [br][br]Jen

Hi Jen,[br][br]I’d highly recommend Oktoberfest. I did opening weekend last year and can’t wait to head back this year, just waiting on Topdeck to announce their packages…[br][br]Hywel

Hey Jen[br]Oktoberfest is an absolute MUST! I also went opening weekend last year-return bus from London, camping for 3 nights. It was one of the best trips I have ever been on, the biggest party I have ever been too and Topdeck were brilliant. The packages for this year are meant to be coming out soon so be sure to snap one up cause they sell out pretty fast![br]Prost ;D[br]Christine[br][br]European Getaway 16 May 2009[br]Oktoberfest 18 Sept 2009[br]Brugge Christmas Market Weekend 19-20 Dec 2009[br]Hogmany Edinbrugh 30 Dec 2009

Hi All,[br][br]I am also waiting in anticipation for the Oktoberfest;D dates to be released. I will be on the Mega Euro departing 11th July then hope to be at opening weekend for beerfest. This will be my first European holiday. [br][br]So far this year time is flying so will be on tour before we know it!!![br][br]See ya all then

Hi guys,[br][br]Oktoberfest prices and dates will be getting released before teh end of January. We’re just fine tuning them at the moment, so keep your eyes on the website.[br][br]And Chris, good to see you again (albeit online)! Hope you’ve recovered from Hogmanay![br][br][br]Amelia Lawrence[br]Festivals, Events and Ski Manager[br]Topdeck Travel[br]

Oktoberfest is now on sale so check out our website http://www.topdecktours.co.uk/content.asp?document_id=53148 for details and get booking!

Jen
Topdeck Team