Oktoberfest 24th September!

Hey, just wondering if anyone else is booked on the Steinmaster 6 days camping tour?[br][br]Sarah

Hey Sarah, [br][br]Yeah I am booked on this trip. I cant wait!! I am flying solo, how bout you?[br][br]Cheers[br]Collo

Yay, cant wait!!! Im going with my boyfriend Craig. We did a topdeck tour last year round Europe and they are AWESOME. Were from NZ but were living in England at the moment, Oktoberfest is kinda the finish to our OE. Where are you from?[br][br]Sarah

Hey Sarah, so cant wait for oktoberfest, its gonna be a blast. My first time! Doing grand european tour first then on to this one. Im from Geelong in Victoria, not long till I leave now, only 3 weeks![br][br]This your first time to Oktoberfest?

Yeah, I going and also flying solo. Was a bit worried but gald to see someone else will also be going by themselves. Should be awesome. Can’t wait!!

Hey, yeah this is our first Oktoberfest, it should be crazy. So looking forward to it, gonna be an awesome experience!![br][br]CANT WAIT ;-)[br][br]Sarah

Hey Mac, yeah flying solo is a bit daunting but I will be 4 weeks into my trip then so should be ok, plus there should be heaps people going by themselves. Where you from?

Hey Collo,[br][br]I’m an Aussie. From Bathurst but I’ve been living in London for almost a year though. [br]Doing 2 trips with Top Deck: Oktoberfest and Eastern Trail in Ocotber.[br]Was hoping there would be heaps of people by themselves cause I always seem to pick the couples tours - damn Murphy’s Law :)[br][br]Where are you travelling to before Oktoberfest?[br][br]Michaela[br][br]

hey mac, which eastern trail are you doing?[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hey Michaela, [br][br]Doing the Grand European tour prior to oktoberfest for about 28 days, visits most of the highlights, should be awesome![br][br]Yeah im hoping there are plenty of people flying solo also, then we wont be the only ones :slight_smile: I have to suss out a place to watch the AFL grand final while we are there too, do you follow it?[br][br]Collo

Hi Leana,[br][br]I’m doing the October 9 Eastern Trail, so by the looks of it, it will be the European Spirit trip after yours. You’ll have to let me know how it goes. Really looking forward to it. Have opted for extra nights in Venice and Prague for the beginning and end of the tour so I can check out anything I want to see more of, or the stuff I miss out on!![br][br]Michaela

Hi Collo,[br][br]Not a huge AFL fan, as I grew up in South Africa and am a staunch rugby union fan… but I’m a sports journo and had to learn as much as possible about AFL and League and always watch the grand finals.[br][br]You’d be very lucky if you did find somewhere to watch the grand final, but you never know!! Who do you support? I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for Port Adelaide… but looks like they wont be making the finals :)[br][br]Michaela

Hey mac, [br][br]Actually found a place online that plays the game, The Arc in Munich. Apparently they play the big games live there, im sure there would be rugby also. I follow Hawthorn and hopefully we should go deep into the finals. I will miss all finals games as I leave next week but hopefully if they get to the big one I can catch that :)[br][br]

Hey Collo,[br][br]Sounds like you’re all sorted then… beer and footy - what more could a guy ask for :slight_smile: Now all you’ve got to worry about is getting the time difference between Europ and Australia right![br][br]Not long to go now… less than six weeks!!

I think the game will be on at around 7am in Munich if that place is showing it.[br][br]Not long now, only about 5weeks to go :wink: Bring on the beer!!![br][br]Sarah