Oktoberfest 2011

Hi there,

Anyone doing Oktober Fest make you own way camping 22 - 26 Sep?

Amy :slight_smile:

Have you figured out “your own way” yet?
I was thinking of getting on a tour (bus) departing London. Just because it will be easier.

I am going to Oktoberfest 2011 , see you there.

Hi Amy

I’m also doing the Oktoberfest Make your own way 22-26 Sep. And I’m meeting friends after that. Hope to see you there.

Hi Amy

I’m also doing the Oktoberfest Make your own way 22-26 Sep. And I’m meeting friends after that. Hope to see you there.

Rachel

Anyone flying from South Africa on the 22 Sept 2011? or

Anyone arriving on the 23 Sept at Munich International Airport in the morning?

Hey Everyone
Is anyone doing the 7 day Grossmeister tour departing London on the 16th of Sept? I am going solo and would like to meet people going on the same tour! :slight_smile:

Hey Amanda I am doing the Oktoberfest Grossmeister leaving 16th :slight_smile:

Hi Ian,

We are flying from Rome to Munich, we booked the tickets in November last year because I knew they would get really pricey :slight_smile:

Hey!

My sister & I are both going to Oktoberfest too straight after our Mega Euro tour, we’re so looking forward to it! We’re camping at Thalkirchen (not with topdeck unfortunately) from the 29th until the last day of the fest, what about everyone else??

Hi guys,
Im doing Oktoberfest on the 16th Sept too, but with another tour company! Then doing the Topdeck -East meets West tour a little after Oktoberfest. Cant wait for the fun to begin.

hello everyone,

wondering who’s doing the 2011 Oktoberfest Grossmeister leaving 16th…and if anyone wanted to meet up for a beer prior to the tour start.
justin :slight_smile: