Oktoberfest 18-22 sept

Hey all![br]Just booked the 5 day London-London Camping Oktoberfest and was wondering if there was anyone else out there doing the same trip or heading to Munich the same weekend? CAN’T WAIT![br][br]Christine[br]European Getaway 16 May 2009[br]Oktoberfest 18 Sept 2009

Hey there Chrissy![br][br]Yeah I am booked on the camping for the same weekend! ;D Cannot wait for the party to begin![br][br]Where abouts are you from?[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

Hey guys, Sadly I’ll miss your group, but we’ll be at Oktoberfest the next weekend if anyone else reads this…[br][br]We’ll be at Oktoberfest 28th-30th September…[br][br]Becky and Russell[br]European Getaway - Dept 3rd Oct-22 Oct 2009[br]From Sydney, Australia

Hey everybody, [br]me, my mate and his girlfriend are going to the Oktoberfest camping trip from the 18th to 21st of September after our Europe Uncovered tour. Hopefully will see you guys there. Where are you all from.[br][br]Jack[br]Europe Uncovered 26th Aug- 18th Sep[br]Oktoberfest Camping 18th-21st Sep

Hey mate,[br][br]I am from Sydney, Australia. Yourself?[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

Hey Guys![br]This so so awesome! Is everyone going from London or are some people meeting down in Munich?[br]I’m from Geelong Australia, been in UK for 9 weeks. Just got back from Pamplona, was absolutely unreal and from what I hear Oktoberfest is just as insane, I’ll be going with 3 of my mates but still want to meet other beer loving people.[br]Just gotta survive next 2 months at work then bring on the beer![br]-Christine[br][br]European Getaway 16 May 2009[br]Oktoberfest 18 Sept 2009

Hey Chrissy,[br][br]Sounds like you are having a blast! I am having 2 nights in London from Sep 5-7 before flying to Prague for the Topdeck Eastern Explorer which finishes in Munich on 17 September. Then the big one 4 nights for Oktoberfest!! Whoo hoo!![br][br]See you there :)[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

Hey all,[br]I’n thinking about doing this one but will be travelling solo…anyone else in the same boat?

[quote]Originally posted by lisa_lodwick[br]
Hey all,[br]I’n thinking about doing this one but will be travelling solo…anyone else in the same boat?[br][/quote][br][br]Yeah I am travelling solo. I think a lot of people do so don’t let that turn you off coming. It will be awesome!! :)[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

I second that Matt, definetly don’t worry about travelling solo. All my trips (topdeck/pamplona) have been solo and I’ve loved it![br]The more the merrier I say :D[br]Christine8-)[br][br]European Getaway 16 May 2009[br]Oktoberfest 18 Sept 2009

Hey Chrissy and Matt[br]Im finishing my Europe Uncovered trip early to fly to Germany for this camping tour. I cant wait it will be unreal. Have you heard anything about it from other people[br]From Jack[br]Europe Uncovered 26th Aug- 18th Sep[br]Oktoberfest Camping 18th-21st Sep[br]Generator 21st Aug- 25th Aug

[quote]Originally posted by gruggy89[br]
Hey Chrissy and Matt[br]Im finishing my Europe Uncovered trip early to fly to Germany for this camping tour. I cant wait it will be unreal. Have you heard anything about it from other people[br]From Jack[br]Europe Uncovered 26th Aug- 18th Sep[br]Oktoberfest Camping 18th-21st Sep[br]Generator 21st Aug- 25th Aug[br][/quote][br][br]A couple I work with have done the whole camping at Thalkirken thing and have raved about it! I am seriously pumped! Where are you from mate?[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

Hey Gruggy,[br]Looking forward to seeing you there![br]After speaking to my Topdeck Bus Driver and a few other friends about last years festival all I can tell you is that you will hardly get any sleep, you will probably forget where your tent is, meet a stack of people all there for the same reason as you and you will love every minute of it! I can’t wait![br]Christine[br][br]European Getaway 16 May 2009[br]Oktoberfest 18 Sept 2009

Can’t wait it will be so awesome. I just need to go and get a good sleeping bag now bu it sounds like i wont be in it much anyway[br]Im from Newcastle NSW by the way.[br]From Jack[br][br][br]Europe Uncovered 26th Aug- 18th Sep[br]Oktoberfest Camping 18th-21st Sep[br]Generator 21st Aug- 25th Aug

Hey everyone!!![br][br]Im excited - I just got confirmation of my booking for the first weekend of Oktoberfest - although it looks like everyone else is camping and I chose the hostel :([br][br]Matt79 - Looks like I will be seeing you on the Prague to Munich tour as well!![br][br]Im really excited - looking forward to a big 5 weeks with an Oktoberfest closer - I cant wait!!![br][br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest Hostel Sep 18-21[br]

Hey Michael,[br]Well I’m sure youre not gonna mind a few extra bodies in your room if it rains (hahaha)[br]Look forward to seeing yet another Aussie down in Munich for some seriously good fun! 8 weeks to go![br]Christine[br][br][br]European Getaway 16 May 2009[br]Oktoberfest 18 Sept 2009

Hey Chrissy!![br][br]I just hope the room is big enough to accomodate the entire Aussie drinking team!!! HEHE!![br][br]I guess someone has to go and show the Europeans how to have a good time and it may as well be us!!![br][br]Bring it on!!![br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest Hostel Sep 18-21[br]

[quote]Originally posted by michael666[br]
Hey Chrissy!![br][br]I just hope the room is big enough to accomodate the entire Aussie drinking team!!! HEHE!![br][br]I guess someone has to go and show the Europeans how to have a good time and it may as well be us!!![br][br]Bring it on!!![br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest Hostel Sep 18-21[br][br][/quote][br][br]Hey mate,[br][br]Great to have another drinking bud for the Prague to Munich tour…will have to use that as a warm up for Oktoberfest!! :)[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest camping Sep 17-21[br]Generator Hostel London Sep 6 and 7

To the guys on the Prague tour,[br]Be sure to pick up a ridiculously cheap bottle of absinthe in Prague if you really wanna get the party started. That stuff is awesome (dangerous) but awesome[br];)[br]Christine[br][br]European Getaway 16 May 2009[br]Oktoberfest 18 Sept 2009

Matt79 - I reckon we should be hitting our peak form after 1 days of solid training before the big event!!! lol[br][br]Chrissy - That stuff is eveil!!! The other chance to pick it up is during the Schnapps Museum tour in Vienna - I still have a bottle of it sitting on my shelf from the last time I was over there - I’ll never be able to drink it but it looks flash!! HAHA[br][br]Prague to Munich Explorer Sep 8-17[br]Oktoberfest Hostel Sep 18-21[br]