NZ Great Southern 7 Day Tour

Hi,
I am planning on booking the New Zealand Great Southern Tour - 7 Days for September/October.
I have a few questions that I hope someone can help me with.
Firstly I’ll be travelling solo, is this a crazy idea?!
Are the optional activities worth it? I’m not a big risk taker and I can’t imagine me bungee jumping, are there other options in Queenstown?
Feeling nervous and excited!
Thanks

Just finished the 7 day Southern Explorer and it was PHENOMENAL!!! I could not have asked for a better tour! I went by myself and met ~30 other amazing people! I was worried about going by myself at first too but it was definitely a good choice! I didn’t have to worry about anyone other than myself and met a lot more people because I didn’t have one or two friends to cling to! Queenstown was amazing!!! I went bungy jumping (Twice) and absolutely loved it, but prior to the trip was absolutely against it! There is also white water rafting, horse back riding, plenty of scenic helicopter rides etc!!! I am so sad the trip is over! It was definitely the BEST week of my life!!! You should totally book it, and don’t be afraid to go alone!

Happy Travels Mate!

[quote=29856]Just finished the 7 day Southern Explorer and it was PHENOMENAL!!! I could not have asked for a better tour! I went by myself and met ~30 other amazing people! I was worried about going by myself at first too but it was definitely a good choice! I didn’t have to worry about anyone other than myself and met a lot more people because I didn’t have one or two friends to cling to! Queenstown was amazing!!! I went bungy jumping (Twice) and absolutely loved it, but prior to the trip was absolutely against it! There is also white water rafting, horse back riding, plenty of scenic helicopter rides etc!!! I am so sad the trip is over! It was definitely the BEST week of my life!!! You should totally book it, and don’t be afraid to go alone!

Happy Travels Mate![/quote]
I think it’s very interesting,thanks for sharing.