Northern Explorer April '19

Hey, I’m really interested in booking the Northern Explorer on Apr 16-23. Is anyone else looking at doing this trip or has done it in the past?
It’s my first overseas trip as a solo traveller so I’d love to discuss with anyone who’s looking at doing this same one.

Feel free to message me!

Hi Taylor.
My name is Jenny and I’m looking at doing this trip in April too. I travelled with Topdeck last April on the Southern Island of NZ and the trip was incredible! It was well organised and you got to see so much in such a short space of time.
I was a bit nervous what the group would be like, as I was 30 and not a big partier, but the group was a nice mix of ages, nationalities and couples/friends/solo travellers so there was always someone to mix with.
Hope to see you there :slight_smile:
Jenny x

Hey ladies im interested in the shorter northern trip… sweet as north. Im 31 and nervous about being alone and or ending up with a big bunch of people younger than me!!! Im flexi on dates soo yeah… hi lol

Hi Jenny357!
I am doing the South Island trip this month.
Any pointers?
I would really appreciate any advice you may have to make the trip more enjoyable :slight_smile:Thank you!