Nile & Beyond or Pharoah's Footsteps trips?

I’m wanting to go to Egypt in November and I’m wondering if anyone has experienced the Nile and Beyond tour it looked quite interesting with it going into the desert and seeing the oasises but I can’t decide between this trip and the Pharaoh’s Footsteps tour. Was hoping someone might be able to sway me one way or the other

Hi[br]I did the 15 day Pharoah’s footsteps and loved it!!! All the temples were amazing and the weather was sensational.[br]I did hot air ballooning over the Valley of the Kings on New Years Day and it was the best way to see in the new year that I can think of. PLus the Quad biking rocked too![br]Definately go, its a cheap cheap country to visit, once you get there![br][br]Cheers[br]Danielle[br][br]Danielle[br]Aussie living in Uk[br]Mega European July 6.

Thanks for your reply Danielle. I’m definitely going to go to Eygpt as I’ve wanted to for about 5 years. My main motivation was seeing all the pyramids and temples so sounds like Pharaoh’s Footsteps might be the one to do.