Night before tour in London

Hi all,[br][br]Just wondering if anyone is staying at the Umi Hotel the night before their tour departs? Ive just heard so much about Globetrotter Inn and nothing about the Umi, and im worried im booked into the wrong hotel, arrgh![br][br]Thanks[br]

What tour are you doing?[br][br]I’m staying there the night before my Europe Uncovered tour starting 3rd June this year.[br]According to the brochure, EuroHotel trips depart from there while all the others depart from the Globetrotter. I think the Umi Hotel is new for Topdeck this year (at least, it wasn’t mentioned in last year’s brochures) so that’s probably why it hasn’t been talked about on here yet.[br][br]I’d also be interested to hear from anyone who has stayed there.

My partner and I are doing Europe Uncovered on the 1st July 2009, so i guess its a hotel trip thing. Just glad we’re staying at the right hotel![br][br]Thanks

I’m doing the European Odyssey in May and we are staying at the UMI hotel before the tour. Like lee_86 I also thought we might be booked into the wrong place because of the chatter about the globetrotter[br][br][br]European Odyssey 2 May 09[br]UK + Malta

Just to clarify, do the EuroClub trips start at the Globetrotter or the Umi?? Does anyone know??[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

I was told my EuroClub starts at the Globetrotter if that helps any.[br][br]**Spirit Of Europe April 28th 2009

Thanks Alkerton! I’m pretty sure mine starts there too but will prob check a million times before my trip! ;D[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

We are staying the night before too! we’ll have to have a couple of beers!!!:)[br][quote]Originally posted by ajc28[br]
What tour are you doing?[br][br]I’m staying there the night before my Europe Uncovered tour starting 3rd June this year.[br]According to the brochure, EuroHotel trips depart from there while all the others depart from the Globetrotter. I think the Umi Hotel is new for Topdeck this year (at least, it wasn’t mentioned in last year’s brochures) so that’s probably why it hasn’t been talked about on here yet.[br][br]I’d also be interested to hear from anyone who has stayed there.[br][/quote]

Hi,[br][br]I am doing euroclub and staying in Globetrotter,Hope this helps :)[br][br]Aimee [br][br]Euro Wonder mar 09

[quote]Originally posted by Katie101[br]
We are staying the night before too! we’ll have to have a couple of beers!!!:)[br][quote]Originally posted by ajc28[br]
What tour are you doing?[br][br]I’m staying there the night before my Europe Uncovered tour starting 3rd June this year.[br]According to the brochure, EuroHotel trips depart from there while all the others depart from the Globetrotter. I think the Umi Hotel is new for Topdeck this year (at least, it wasn’t mentioned in last year’s brochures) so that’s probably why it hasn’t been talked about on here yet.[br][br]I’d also be interested to hear from anyone who has stayed there.[br][/quote][br][/quote][br][br]For sure. Be good to meet some people in the group before the tour starts properly. :slight_smile: