Mega European, July 24, 2012

Am booked for the mega euro departing July 24 and then finishing off with Oktoberfest! Super excited! Bought my backpack today as well! Would be nice to see if anyone else is booked on either of these trips! ;D

Hey! I’m doing the Mega Euro trip! Seriously can’t wait :slight_smile:

Hey Cass72,

My partner and I are booked on the Mega European 24th July as well. We are from Auckland, New Zealand. Heading over about a week before the tour and staying at the Clink78 Hostel for the night before at least, undecided as to plans prior to departure yet.

Yay! Soo excited to finally know some one on the same tour :slight_smile:

Rebekah

Oh I’m glad there are some more people going on this tour! My friend and I are staying in Paris for a few days before picking up the tour there. I wanted to avoid the heathrow and London chaos during the Olympics lol. Nearly 150 days!

Have you found other people going on this tour also? Starting in Paris means avoiding the long day of bus - ferry - bus getting there.

Haha I’m counting down too! I’ll be doing the tour solo, but I’ll be in the UK from the 7th of July traveling around with my partner before he comes back to Melbourne.
Maybe if we find other people doing this one we could start up a Facebook group or something similar, just so we can all get to know each other before it starts.

Hashini :slight_smile:

Only found the people that have replied to this post! :wink:
Hopefully there’s more but are just too shy to reply haha :slight_smile:

Hey guys!
I just booked my trip yesterday - Road to Athens (which is the first half - 24 days, of the Mega European 24th July), so excited! I’m from Australia, 29, female, travelling alone, and will be starting at London (staying in the Topdeck hostel the night prior, after jumping off the plane). I have 5 months to find the perfect bikini! :smiley:

Hey also maybe rename the forum Mega European 24th July so people can find it :slight_smile:

Hey guys, we have a discussion going on here.

Hi, the link doesn’t work?

Hey Cass, if you search for topdeck on facebook, then like it, you can go to the ‘meet others’ section then find the tour and date :slight_smile: