Mega European-Egypt May 14th 2019

Hi guys, I’m a 25 year old kiwi who is doing their first OE and have just booked my Mega European/Egypt tour for May 14th-July 1st 2019. I was wondering if anyone else has booked this trip?

Hey Esther. I’ve just booked in for the same tour and dates as you. It’s my first big overseas trip as well, looking forward to it!

Awesome! Good to know I wasn’t the only keen one and booked so far in advance haha. Where are you from?

You’re definitely not the only one. It’s good to know someone else is also doing the Egypt part of the trip as well. I’m from Australia :slight_smile: Sorry, forgot to put that in my last post

Hi Esther and Georgia, i just booked this trip too. I am coming from Toronto.It’s also my first solo travelling experience.

Awesome!! Are you guys planning on being in London a few days before heading off on the trip? I’ll be landing on the 11th of May.

Yes I plan too. And I’m going to be staying after the trip is done too. Not sure whiich dates yet though.

Yeah I’ll be in London from the 11th of May as well :slight_smile:

hello

did you check my link for help

Awesome it’ll be cool to meet up before heading off! I’ll be attempting to find a job in London after our trip has finished :sweat_smile:

Oh wow. Moving to London. That’s exciting.

Were you planning to do anymore after the trip? I was thinking of doing Belgium and parts of France after the trip.

Yeah I would love too. I would love
to go to Ireland, Scotland and Whales sometime. Not sure when though!

Well if you plan on living there you’ll have lots of time to see those places.

I’m just gonna take a few days to relax when get back then I’ll go out again i think. Not sure when I’ll get an oppprtunity to get europe again.

Hi guys I’m Sam 29 from Melb. I just booked today. I’ll also be going solo this trip.

Awesome! Is anyone else a first time traveller as well?

Oh that’s exciting though! Guess this trip will give the best snap shot of places you’d like to visit too :slight_smile:

Yeah it should be good. Planning on going a few places after aswell and finishing it off with 3 months in Cyprus :grinning:

Welcome Sam.

Yes. I’m a first time solo traveller.

Hey guy, I made a fb group for the trip. Feel free to join and get to know everyone.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/866624340201389

Yes it will. Going to places I never considered going to. Like Albania and serbia.