Mega European Egypt/Greece - July 4 to Aug 21 2017

Hi Guys, name is Daniel, I’m so excited for this trip. I’m doing this trip solo from Australia. I have booked my trip for the Mega European Egypt option. I have already booked pre/post trip accommodation and my flights as well. I would love to hear from you if you are on this trip too and if you doing the Greece or Egypt option.

Hey Daniel! My name is Steph and I’m also heading solo from Aussie on the mega European trip, but I am doing the Greece option :blush:

Hi Steph, great to hear you are doing this trip. I was back and forth with what option to go with. At first I was for the Greece option, being that it was the first trip I came cross.
But ended up going with the Egypt option, it was a very hard decision to make.
I’m also hoping to hear from more people going on this trip as we get closer to the day of the tour. :relaxed:

Hi Daniel!

Steph and I have found each other (and several others) through the Topdeck app and have created a Facebook group chat with people doing this trip! If you’d like to join feel free to add either of us and we’ll add you to the group chat :slight_smile:

Hi there Emily, that sound great thank you. For some reason, I do not see you or Steph on the Topdeck app in the group