MEGA EUROPEAN Departure date 26th June

Hey!

I am booked in the Mega European tour starting in London 26th June 12.

I’d love to know if anyone else is too. It’s be great to know someone before hand.

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

I have booked myself on this tour as well. I cant wait!!!

I was originally meant to be doing it with a friend but because of the price of it it looks like im doing it solo.
I would love to get to know some people before the tour starts :slight_smile:

Lexie

Hey Lexie,

I’m so excited! Nervous, but really excited. I’ll be travelling solo as well. Can’t wait for anyone to get motivated and come with me so I’m jet setting alone.

I too would love to get to know someone before I arrive, hoping it will make those first few days easier :slight_smile:

What are your travel plans? I’m arriving in UK on the 20th June. After the tour I will be living in the England for a year or so.

Do you have Facebook? If you do, My full name is Jamie Rodger maybe it’d be easier to chat that way.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Jamie

Hey Jamie,

I have facebook but couldnt find you. My email is atparks7@gmail.com Lexie Parks maybe try and add me?

I arrive in London on the 16th June. I havent booked my accom yet but im thinking i might stay at the clink where our tour picks us up from.
After the tour i have no idea what im going to do. See what happens i guess.

Talk to you soon :slight_smile:

Lexie

heya
me and my friend will also be doing this trip :slight_smile:

Hey guys!

I will also be doing this trip!!!
-Jaime I will be living in London after the tour too! Will be great to know somebody else while settling in!
Looking forward to meeting you guys and girls!
Alana xxx ;D

i guess a few of us will be staying in london :slight_smile: