Mega-European, Departing - 21 Jun 2011

Anyone here doing this trip? Still a while out but just paid for it. Should be pretty epic, 49 days is crazy!

Hey scott im also booked on the 21 of June!! Great to hear from someone on the same trip. It should be awesome!

Nice! It’s me and my Fiance coming along! Have you decided where you will be staying the night before? Originally I wasn’t going to bother but 6am check in means I’m definitely staying in a hotel somewhere close!

Yeap im also tagging along on this trip. Be marvellous ta get out of dunedins winter for 49 days!

Cool man! 49 days is pretty mental really!

Hi scott ill be staying at the clink the night before the tour starts. I thought it would be easier than finding my way there super early in the morning. Then staying there the night it ends and moving across to the umi for a couple of days before my next tour.

Hey all! My fiance and I will also be on this trip (Scott, I’m glad to hear we won’t be the only engaged ones!). We’ll be spending a few days in Paris prior to the trip so we’ll be meeting up with the tour once y’all get there. I can’t wait! Only 116 work days left…

Nice, yeah we are staying about a 5 min walk away. No way am I going to battle commuters!

Haha awesome! I don’t count in work days… although I should, it will seem closer!

hello,

I’m coming on this trip, I’m really nervous though! Never traveled alone at all. Have you guys been on a tour before?

Kieta :slight_smile:

[quote=23094]hello,

I’m coming on this trip, I’m really nervous though! Never traveled alone at all. Have you guys been on a tour before?

Kieta :)[/quote]

I have, ages ago… with my parents haha!

Hey everyone! Im staying at the clink for two nights before the tour so if anyone is around then and wants to do some exploring or meet up for a drink let me know. Its so close now…im SO excited!!! ;D