Mega European dep 18 Aug

Hi all[br][br]So far i have only found one person doing this tour (Hi Rahni!!)… drop me a line if you are[br][br]H;D

Hey-[br][br]I am doing the Mega European on the 1st of September- can’t wait!

Is it just me, or does it seem to be taking foreverrrrrrrrr to come around… so sick of waiting!!!

:)[br]No totally- it takes ages, I’m glad I have a little time though- theres so much to do![br]Have you been o/s before?[br]

down to a month to go now, ah who’s counting…[br][br]yeah been to the states twice, i love san fransico and i went to egypt on a very very budget trip with Intrepid a few years ago and loved it.

Hi Hayley and anyone else going on the Mega European leaving 18th August. So excited. I will be at the airport this time in four weeks. I can’t wait. I think I will be on tour with you. I’m doing the London to Istanbul leg. I assume they put us all together and the bus will just leave me behind in Turkey! [br][br]Have you got any info on what the weather will be like while we are travelling? From what I can gather is should be between 20 and 30 degrees for most of the time but I’ve never been to Europe so I don’t really know if that is the same as our weather. [br][br]

Hi Hayley and anyone else going on the Mega European leaving 18th August. So excited. I will be at the airport this time in four weeks. I can’t wait. I think I will be on tour with you. I’m doing the London to Istanbul leg. I assume they put us all together and the bus will just leave me behind in Turkey! [br][br]Have you got any info on what the weather will be like while we are travelling? From what I can gather is should be between 20 and 30 degrees for most of the time but I’ve never been to Europe so I don’t really know if that is the same as our weather. [br][br]

Hi beck[br][br]yep i think you are right about the two legs of the tour. i think it will be fairly warm in most parts. i just looked at my pre-departure info. Im flying out of Brisbane on the Wednesday with Brunei and i get in at Heathrow i think about 6.30am on the Thursday… i bet i dont sleep on the plane![br][br]damn im excited![br][br]H

Hi again Hayley. Not long to go now! I fly out of Melbourne just after midnight on the 14th August and have a six hour stop over in Bangkok. I’m hoping I’ll sleep for the first leg of the trip but I will be so excited so I may not! At first I wasn’t too impressed with the 6 hour stopover but I hear from friends that Bangkok airport is set up really well for stopovers. It will probably be good to stretch the legs.[br][br]20 days to go now! Catch you soon[br]Cheers[br]Beck

Hi again Hayley. Not long to go now! I fly out of Melbourne just after midnight on the 14th August and have a six hour stop over in Bangkok. I’m hoping I’ll sleep for the first leg of the trip but I will be so excited so I may not! At first I wasn’t too impressed with the 6 hour stopover but I hear from friends that Bangkok airport is set up really well for stopovers. It will probably be good to stretch the legs.[br][br]20 days to go now! Catch you soon[br]Cheers[br]Beck

Mmmm, Thailand… i would so find my way into central Bangkok for some good food. i love food, and i am going to love eating on this tour! ahhaa. apparantley the food is very very good and you are very well looked after - spose losing some weight isnt an option!