Mega European 31st May 2016 - 18th July

Hey Guys ive just booked the Mega European Trip in May, anyone else on this one?! Im travelling alone :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m doing this tour alone too. 20 years old coming from Melbourne, how about yourself?

Amazing! Im so looking forward to it :slight_smile: im 26 from the UK, just outside London. X

Hey i’m on this tour too :slight_smile: i’m 20 coming from New Zealand

Amy! I’m doing this alone too :slight_smile: I’ll be 27 by then though! Are you definitely going on this date? I picked this one so i could go back to Belgium and do Tomorrowland afterwards which is 22nd-24th.

Jess when are you arriving in London and are you staying at wombats before the tour??

I fly out of Melbourne on the 25th of May and yeah I’m staying there too, how about yourself :slight_smile:

i arrive on the 18th as i’ve got family in England to visit, looking at checking into wombats on the 28th

Add me on facebook?https://www.facebook.com/Deemelza

Hi, Im on this trip also. Im 19 form wellington NZ and coming over alone. Im staying at wombats the night before the tour and in london a week before that :slight_smile:

Hi guys, I’m also on this tour, coming from Wellington NZ looking to stay at wombats the night before the tour and in london staying with friends for a week before hand

Hi everyone, I’m coming from the US, travelling solo as well but I am only doing the classic europe part of this trip so will end in Rome. I am going to London early and will be there a couple of days before the start of the tour. I will be staying at wombats! I’m excited and nervous at the same time! Can’t wait to meet everyone!

https://www.facebook.com/Deemelza Add me :slight_smile:

Hey guys,
Im doing this trip on the 31st and am checking into the wombats on the 26th and will be going solo form Brisbane on the 25th. Add me on facebook ‘Megan Dangerfield’ if you want to chat before the trip! can’t wait