Mega european 31st july 2012

Hey!

my name dave

Who is going on this tour departing 31st july from London

Would love to meet some people before we get there/hear from anyone that may have been on the tour before as well.

Also is anyone going to oktoberfest after the tour? would be great to meet some people in the same boat as me as im doing this solo !

Look forward to hearing from you guys, and where you come from :slight_smile:

Hi Dave,

My name is Amanda. I am looking forward to doing this tour aswell. I am travelling alone too. I will be in london for a few days before the tour and think it would also like to meet up with a few people before the tour to say hi and have a drink.

yeah im there few days as well where about in melbs you from as i am too? im adding a fb group look up mega european 31st july :slight_smile: chat soon

Hi Dave… I’m from Mornington peninsula area. Facebook group sounds like a good idea. Where are you from in melb?

im from nagambie but seem to spent most of my time in the city with work and friends so im a bit of both but a country boy at heart :slight_smile:

Hi Amanda and Dave

Im traveling alone too would love to catchup before tour starts, im staying at the Clink hostel the nite before too. Im from Narre Warren… would be good to catchup for a drink in london before tour starts…also sent fb request to that page:-)
Mary