MEGA EUROPEAN 31st Aug

Hey everyone, i’m heading off on the 31st of August for the Mega European, just wondering if theres anyone out there joining me?? Cant wait its going to be awesome.[br]Let me know if your coming!![br]PARTY TIME!!;D;D

Hey!! I’m going to be joining you on this trip with a friend. Should be pretty good!!

Hey fantastic to here from somebody, i was starting to think no-one was going to reply!! If your out there and coming let us know. I kinda want to have some idea about who i’m going to spend 6 weeks with. Bit nervous thats all. If anyone out there has advice for me please feel free to share with me, i need all the advice i can get!![br]I’m for adelaide so were pretty calm, cool and collected down here, nothing exiting happens much!

Hey,[br]I’m on the trip yay! also have 4 friends coming too, but they’re all couples, so I feel like I’m going on my own. I’m from Melb. So excited, I just can’t wait. I leave 8 in weeks. I’ll be at the globetrotter from the 26th, so if your heading over early your more than welcome to join up with us.[br]I’m so nervous, but at least we’re going[br]Kat

Hey![br][br]I will be joining you guys on this tour ? with a friend from NZ. I can hardly wait![br][br]Anyone staying in London before the trip?

Hey Everyone,[br][br]I’m doing the first 14 days of this trip then drop off in Rome. Will be staying at the Globetrotter the night before the trip.[br][br]I think some of you are on my other post that’s going!! Getting really excited now only 6 weeks to go…see you all soon.[br][br]S:)[br][br]

hey only 7 weeks to go.[br]i’m not excited yet i’m sooo nervous.[br]i’m coming all on my ownnot knowing anyone so i’m very scared.[br]i get to london on the 29th and am staying at globetrotters till we leave on our magical bus ride.[br]hopefully will meet u all there before hand.[br]xoxox[br] c u guys soon.[br]