Mega European 28 June - 13 August 2009

Hi Everyone![br][br]Just wondering if there is anyone going on this trip?[br][br]The Mega European 28 June - 13 August 2009?[br][br]I am a 19 year old girl from Sydney Australia and would love to know if anyone else is going on this trip. I am going by myself.[br][br]Any replies would be greatly appreciated…I’m SO excited :D[br][br]Thanks :smiley:

Hi Nicole,[br][br]I am going on this trip also.[br][br]I’m a 28 year old male from Melbourne Australia and going by myself. [br][br]Good to hear that I’m not the only one going solo![br][br]Mega European 2009 June 28

[quote]Originally posted by Ross81[br]
Hi Nicole,[br][br]I am going on this trip also.[br][br]I’m a 28 year old male from Melbourne Australia and going by myself. [br][br]Good to hear that I’m not the only one going solo![br][br]Mega European 2009 June 28[br][/quote][br][br]Hi Ross![br][br]That is SUCH a relief! I was getting so worried! haha![br][br]Are you staying at the generator the night before?[br][br]It’s only one month away now too! :D[br][br]Mega European 28 June - 13 August 2009

Hi Nicole,[br][br]Yep, I’m also staying at the Generator, so I’ll definitely catch you there! [br][br]Hopefully a few others will post and we might have a bit of a meetup the night before we depart - maybe there leaving it to the last minute as I usually do![br][br]Mega European 2009 June 28

Hi Ross,[br][br]Ahh…good to hear :)[br][br]Well…at least so far there’s two of us on the tour :slight_smile: haha[br][br]If you have facebook add me nicole_zanella@hotmail.com[br][br]Mega European 28 June - 13 August 2009

Hey…just putting this to the top of the list…so far only one other person on this tour! Is there anyone else out there :D[br][br]Mega European 28 June - 13 August 2009

Hi Nicole & Ross,[br][br]Im 21, from Perth. [br][br]Im not on this tour but I’m doing Athens to London July 13. I think our tours might join up? Do you know if this is the case?[br][br]:wink: if you obey all the rules you miss all the fun[br][br]* Pamplona 6 Day Fiesta 2009[br]* Athens to London July 13 2009

Hi aussie_teegs! :D[br][br]I’m not too sure if the trips meet up, I really don’t know how that all works. What day does your trip end? Does it end in Amsterdam??[br][br]Cheers :D[br][br]Mega European 28 June - 13 August 2009

Hey, I’m meeting up with this tour in Athens! I’m spending a couple of weeks on my own in Greece first, and a couple more in London after the tour. Can’t wait to go, I’m leaving Canada on July 2! I’m on facebook brian.g@usask.ca[br][br]Brian