Mega European 1st Sept - Oct 19 2006

G’Day,[br]Male/29/agronomist/NSW/AUS is interested in contacting anybody else doing 49 day mega european (1.9.2006-19.10.2006)tour or smaller tours within this tour.[br][br]After 5 years of procrastination the bullet has finally been bit and I am heading to Europe. Not to say I haven’t travelled - been around Aus and NZ quite a lot over the last five years.[br][br]Plan is to fly out of Sydney around August 26, arrive in London, head to Normandy and do some DDay tours before heading to the Somme (very interested in modern history). Join mega european tour in Paris most likley. After tour have a look around London/elsewhere for a few days (with my new friends from tour!) before doing 4 day Edinburough trip for $20 (how cheap is that!!)then fly back to Aus. I would like to stay longer but unfortunately could not get any more time off work!! [br] [br]Regards Tim :p[br][br][br]Plenty of time to sleep when your dead

G’Day,[br]Male/29/agronomist/NSW/AUS is interested in contacting anybody else doing 49 day mega european (1.9.2006-19.10.2006)tour or smaller tours within this tour.[br][br]After 5 years of procrastination the bullet has finally been bit and I am heading to Europe. Not to say I haven’t travelled - been around Aus and NZ quite a lot over the last five years.[br][br]Plan is to fly out of Sydney around August 26, arrive in London, head to Normandy and do some DDay tours before heading to the Somme (very interested in modern history). Join mega european tour in Paris most likley. After tour have a look around London/elsewhere for a few days (with my new friends from tour!) before doing 4 day Edinburough trip for $20 (how cheap is that!!)then fly back to Aus. I would like to stay longer but unfortunately could not get any more time off work!! [br] [br]Regards Tim :p[br][br][br]Plenty of time to sleep when your dead

Hi Tim![br]I’m also going to be on the tour with you! I’m so excited for it!! I’m female, 21 but will be 22 in about two weeks, from California. I just recently graduated from university and this trip is fullfilling the promise I made to myself that I would make it to Europe once I graduated. My sister was supposed to come with me but she bailed and now I’m going solo. My plan is to fly into London arriving on the 29th, spending a couple days exploring London while staying at the globetrotter. Unfortunately I’ll be on a plane back to the US on the 20th, wish I could stay more but no can do. Can’t wait to meet!![br][br]Summer[br]

Hi Tim and Summer,[br][br]I’m booked on the tour as well, I had my 30th birthday this year (eek) and am from New Zealand. I’m already living in London. But have been thinking about doing this tour for ages and have finally done it. I’m going to be heading to San Diego for a while before eventually going home in January. [br][br]Sioban

Greetings,[br]Sorry for the delay.[br]Its great to see that I will not be the only old age pensioner on the tour. [br]I am 29, a bloke, working in agronomy (advising farmers about how to grow crops), love travelling very very much, however only been around Aus and NZ at this stage. Was over in NZ in March this year. [br]Fill me in about yourself - [br][br]Regards Tim [br][br][quote]Originally posted by shonne[br]
Hi Tim and Summer,[br][br]I’m booked on the tour as well, I had my 30th birthday this year (eek) and am from New Zealand. I’m already living in London. But have been thinking about doing this tour for ages and have finally done it. I’m going to be heading to San Diego for a while before eventually going home in January. [br][br]Sioban[br][/quote]

Hello,[br]Sorry for creating such a mess but I originally went by the name of Tim (until I lost my password!!) and then changed it to TG in Dubbo.[br]Just in case anybody is suspicious or confused!![br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by TG in Dubbo[br]
Greetings,[br]Sorry for the delay.[br]Its great to see that I will not be the only old age pensioner on the tour. [br]I am 29, a bloke, working in agronomy (advising farmers about how to grow crops), love travelling very very much, however only been around Aus and NZ at this stage. Was over in NZ in March this year. [br]Fill me in about yourself - [br][br]Regards Tim [br][br][quote]Originally posted by shonne[br]
Hi Tim and Summer,[br][br]I’m booked on the tour as well, I had my 30th birthday this year (eek) and am from New Zealand. I’m already living in London. But have been thinking about doing this tour for ages and have finally done it. I’m going to be heading to San Diego for a while before eventually going home in January. [br][br]Sioban[br][/quote][br][/quote]

Hello,[br]Sorry for creating such a mess but I originally went by the name of Tim (until I lost my password!!) and then changed it to TG in Dubbo.[br]Just in case anybody is suspicious or confused!![br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by TG in Dubbo[br]
Hi Tim and Summer,[br][br]I’m booked on the tour as well, I had my 30th birthday this year (eek) and am from New Zealand. I’m already living in London. But have been thinking about doing this tour for ages and have finally done it. I’m going to be heading to San Diego for a while before eventually going home in January. [br][br]Sioban[br][/quote][br][/quote]

[br]hey tim. Nicole here. wats been happening in the last week? you getting excited? I only have 2 and a bit weeks till I leave Aus, It has gone soooo quick![br]cya soon…xox