Mega european 18/8/2006

hey im Rahni- 18yrs- from Coffs harbour nsw aust, just wanted to get in touch with anyone going on the mega european on the 18th august. im travelling by myself bit scared but soo excited. [br]Rahni[br][br]Rahni

[quote]Originally posted by wiserahni[br]
hey im Rahni- 18yrs- from Coffs harbour nsw aust, just wanted to get in touch with anyone going on the mega european on the 18th august. im travelling by myself bit scared but soo excited. [br]Rahni[br][br]Rahni[br][/quote][br][br]Plenty of time to sleep when your dead

[quote]Originally posted by wiserahni[br]
hey im Rahni- 18yrs- from Coffs harbour nsw aust, just wanted to get in touch with anyone going on the mega european on the 18th august. im travelling by myself bit scared but soo excited. [br]Rahni[br][br]Rahni[br][/quote][br][br]Plenty of time to sleep when your dead

Rahni,[br]Sorry about my last reply - I accidnetly replied without writing anything - think I have got it worked out now.[br]I am doing the mega european tour after yours starting on Sept 1 so we won’t meet.[br]You may be a bit scared (but your family will probably be more scrared so don’t worry about it). Its good to see you are starting early (18)- I wish I had started a bit earlier. [br]Tim[br][br][br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by wiserahni[br]

Rahni,[br]Sorry about my last reply - I accidnetly replied without writing anything - think I have got it worked out now.[br]I am doing the mega european tour after yours starting on Sept 1 so we won’t meet.[br]You may be a bit scared (but your family will probably be more scrared so don’t worry about it). Its good to see you are starting early (18)- I wish I had started a bit earlier. [br]Tim[br][br][br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by wiserahni[br]

Hi Rahni[br][br]Im on the tour also, and travelling by myself. Cant wait! I have sent you an email if you want to get in touch[br][br]Cheers[br][br]ps. 51 sleeps to go…[br][br]H