Medication

Hey just wondering if anyone has done any research or knows about what medications we are and aren’t allowed to take overseas?[br][br]Someone told me you cannot take Nurofen into Greece? Anyone have any idea of this and any other med’s?[br][br]Cheers[br][br]Mike[br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun

Hey Mike[br][br]I know that codeine is an illegal drug in Greece, so defiantly check whatever medication you have before you go there :slight_smile: [br][br]

I think your best bet is to do some background research on each country you’re going to just to be safe.[br][br]I wonder if Admin might be able to help with regards to the tours, they should know what is and isn’t allowed in the places Top Deck goes to.[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European 28th July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland 5th September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

I had to take medication with me (the pill and Imagrin - i get massive migraines) and i got a letter from my doctor… if its perscription medication then you will need a letter from your doctor. i was never asked for it, but its better to be safe than sorry :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak