Mainland Greece

hey there, [br]Not really a top deck related question here but, does anyone know if it is hard to find accommodation on the greek mainland if it has not been pre booked? i’m doing ten days there and have arranged the athens accommodation but am unsure of whether to just turn up in a town and find somewhere or pre book it…any advice would be appreciated![br][br]Mahkra~[br][br]Truth in our hearts,[br]Strength in our hands,[br]Consistency in our tongues.

Hi Mahkra,[br][br]sorry i am not really answering your question, but can i ask where you are booked into stay in Athens? i am having trouble finding somewhere decent looking[br][br]Cheers[br]Cass[br][br]Be Good, Or Be Good At It

Hi Cass, not a problem. [br][br]I booked mine at the Student and travellers Inn, In the Plaka district which I’m told is really nice. I went through the Hostelling International website for the Actual booking component of it.[br]below is a link:[br]http://www.hihostels.com/dba/hostel023005.en.htm[br][br]I even had a look from Google Earth and it looks to be in such a good location. The actual rooms/dorms?? cant say but im really only after a bed and a shower at the end of each day! the photos dont look bad from the website![br]hope this helps a bit![br][br]Mahkra~[br][br]Oh and I will be booked in from 4-6 june and then again from 12-15 june, so I am starting and finishing my greek touring there. [br][br][quote]Originally posted by cassmelba[br]
Hi Mahkra,[br][br]sorry i am not really answering your question, but can i ask where you are booked into stay in Athens? i am having trouble finding somewhere decent looking[br][br]Cheers[br]Cass[br][br]Be Good, Or Be Good At It[br][/quote][br][br]Truth in our hearts,[br]Strength in our hands,[br]Consistency in our tongues.