Luggage

Go casual, simple, and very light. Remember, in your travels you’ll meet two kinds of tourists — those who pack light and those who wish they had. Say it out loud: “PACK LIGHT PACK LIGHT PACK LIGHT.” Great tips!

I’m going to do a winter spirit tour , would it be alright if I take a suitcase and a small duffel bag ?? 😃

Luggage is the most important part of life or for any traveler.I am a traveler so i know that bani fit and Many traveler face to some common problem and the first problem is how to chose the best and comfortable luggage for him. Many traveler dose not choose perfect luggage.I crate a luggage blog that i give every type information about luggage. This luggage blog name is BestLugage. I f you want to and get a perfect luggage for you get more information.

My suitcase is 79cm and a little more deep than the measurements. Apparently there’s only 4 spots left on the trip (I’m still yet to be confirmed), as long as it’s under 20kg I should be ok?

Hi
My suitcase sounds to be very similar to yours. How did you go with it, did they allow it?
Thank you