Luggage Type - EuroClub

Hey Everyone,

i just booked my European Wonder trip for the summer and was hoping to find out what exactly is meant by the type of luggage we’re allowed to bring. I read something somewhere from Top deck about the luggage not having a hard frame. Does this mean that we’re allowed to bring a standard luggage bag (the rectangular ones), just not hard covered ones?? Thanks for your help!!

I’m going on the European Wonder this summer also! When does your trip depart? I hope you’re on the same trip as me! :slight_smile:

I’m not an expert on luggage but there are specific dimensions (70 cm X 50 cm X 25 cm) and a weight of 20kg so as long as your regular suitcase fits into those standards and isn’t a hard covered suitcase it should be fine I think! This is my first time traveling with topdeck so hopefully someone else who has traveled with them can give you a better answer!

Hi guys,

Just to clarify again…each person is allowed 1 item of standard size luggage plus a day pack (and sleeping bag if on EuroClub or EuroCamping trip). The maximum weight of your main bag must not exceed 44lbs/20kgs. Size for all bags must not exceed 70cm x 45cm x 25cm. Due to strict weight regulations for coaches in Europe, passengers whose luggage exceeds 44lbs/20kgs will be asked to off load the excess on the departure morning.

We also request that passengers do not use hard-types suitcases/backpacks as these can get damaged under the coach and just as easily damage other passengers’ luggage - a normal “material” type suitcase is fine.

Cheers,
Topdeck Team!

Danielle,

We’re doing the European Wonder trip July 28 - August 10 =) will we be on the same one as you???

awww nope :frowning: My friend and I are going May 26- June 8! It will be a blast but I wish I knew some other people going on our trip!

Topdeck admin, if my suitcase is 3 cm over will i be allowed to use it? (70x45x28cm)

Hi Shaeb,

If your bag mostly fits within the specified luggage dimensions that will be fine, just as long as it doesn’t exceed 20kg.

Topdeck Team

I know this question has been asked a lot of times before but it is slightly different.

I have found a suitcase that measures 61cm X 46cm by 30cm. I know that the allowed measurements are 70cm x 45cm x 25cm but my suitcase exceeds 2 of the measurements but is 9cm under the third dimension.

Would this suitcase be suitable?

Thank You
Ben

Hi Ben,

Mine is 80cm x 40xm x 32cm and after calling topdeck today I was told this would be ok as long as I keep it under the 20kg

xo Bec

Thanks Bec