Luggage Restrictions

Hey

Just wondering how flexible topdeck are with the luggage dimensions. I know its 70x50x25, but i have found a bag thats 75x36x32 (caribee black jack 75 duffle dag). It only weighs 2kg. Will this be ok?

Ta,
Lisa

Hi Lisa

That’s a good question, one that I would like answered too. My bag is 81.3 x 38.1 x 39.4 - I’m coming to London to work there after the tour so I will need a few work clothes with me. The total weight will definitely be under 20kg it’s just the size that’s going to be a bit bigger.

If someone can provide any advice that would be great.

Thanks
Andreea

Hi Guys!

We request that your bag is 70 x 45 x 25cm but it is not compulsory. However, we are pretty strict with regards to weight - your bag should not exceed 20kg.

Cheers!

Excellent, thanks for letting us know. I’ll stick to my existing bag to save me the trouble of buying another one. I will however ensure the weight is well under 20kg.

Thanks heaps
Andreea

Hi,

This information is useful for all travelers.

They don’t enforce size or weight restrictions unless peoples bags won’t fit on the coach. So don’t worry.

That being said, I have thrown out tons of stuff I didn’t need. You don’t want a heavy bag, trust me. You need room for any stuff you might buy along the way and will find yourself getting rid of stuff.

Ladies: SOMEONE will have hair stuff so you’re probably ok with not bringing every straightner you want. Everyone sort of embraces being on the road and simplicity is much more enjoyable than having too much.

Thanks for the info Matthew; I’ve never been on a tour and as most females I don’t want to be caught unprepared!!! I suppose less is more in this case.

Andreea