Looking for someone to travel with:)

Hi Everyone![br][br]I live in Perth WA and I am looking for someone to make the big trip to the UK with in July/August 2009. [br][br]I travelled alone for 2 months last year and went on 2 really amazing Topdeck trips, but I’d like to start the fun part of travelling with new friends right from Perth… will make the long flight way more fun!! [br][br]Send me an email (golden_flame1@hotmail.com) or just reply here, I’d love to hear from you! ;D

Hi Tammy, [br][br]I’m from Perth as well. But I’m planning to travel to Europe next year. I’ll be going alone and thinking of doing mega european. Which Europe tour are you planning of doing?

Hey Tammy,[br][br]I’m heading over in July as well but i’m from NSW. Won’t be able to travel directly from Perth with you but would be happy to meet up in London if you’re looking for travel buddies. :)[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands

Hey guys:)[br][br]I haven’t quite picked a tour yet… I’m still in the deciding stages, but the more I think about going the more I can’t wait to get back there! I’m leaning towards staying more in the UK. Last time I did the whirl around Europe thing (which is amazing!!) but I’d like to see more of the UK.[br][br]I’d like to meet up in London, Nicole:) Exploring and getting lost is always more fun with someone:) Where are you both staying?

[quote]I’d like to meet up in London, Nicole:) Exploring and getting lost is always more fun with someone:) Where are you both staying?[/quote][br][br]Yeah sounds good :slight_smile: While i’m in London i’m actually staying with my bother who lives there. Except on the night before each of my top deck tours i am staying at the Generator.[br][br]Nicole[br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Britain & Ireland September 2009[br]+ Greek Islands