Looking for a travel buddy in Paris June 21-23, 2018

Hello! My trip got all messed up due to my cheating soon to be ex husband (that’s another story), so it looks like I’ll be in Paris by myself for the above dates. If anyone will be there and wants a travel companion, hit me up! I’d love to see all the touristy stuff, eat lots of delicious French food and just see where we end up!

I’m a 36 year old Canadian, but I am a lot younger at heart. I get along with almost everyone and will eat almost anything and am up for an adventure!

Cheers!
Martina

Oh Martina, that’s awful, I’m so sorry to hear that. Have you been to Paris before? It’s gorgeous that time of year. You’re in for a real treat.

Saw your post and thought I’d reach out. I’m 36 and from Toronto, registered nurse and educator. I used to travel solo a lot for business, but that was a long time ago, before there were easy ways to find a travel buddy. My friends and I have all had a lot of success using 43km.co/companions to find someone to travel with.

Oh, and I’m in Geneva in late June for a conference. Not exactly close, but not that far either. Let me know if you need some tips for Paris.

Maddie