London to Athens camping 18 May

Hi All,[br]i am doing the 23 day camping tour from London to Athens on the 18th May, and just wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to stay in Athens for a female traveller? and how long i should stay in Athens for?[br]or if anyone has the same idea and is looking at staying in Athens for a few days after the trip finishes.[br][br]Cheers and thanks for your input[br][br][br]Be Good, Or Be Good At It

Hi Cass, [br][br]Whilst I’m not doing this tour, I am staying in Athens and Greece for ten days before I do a similar tour out of london. The best located and reasonably priced place seems to be the ‘Student and Travellers Inn’ located in Plaka which is only a couple hundred metres from the acropolis. you can book and see details on the hostelling international website. which is what i did! [br][br]Mahkra~[br][br][br][br][quote]Originally posted by cassmelba[br]
Hi All,[br]i am doing the 23 day camping tour from London to Athens on the 18th May, and just wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to stay in Athens for a female traveller? and how long i should stay in Athens for?[br]or if anyone has the same idea and is looking at staying in Athens for a few days after the trip finishes.[br][br]Cheers and thanks for your input[br][br][br]Be Good, Or Be Good At It[br][/quote][br][br]Truth in our hearts,[br]Strength in our hands,[br]Consistency in our tongues.