London to athens 18th august

just wondering who is coming with me! hehe. i got the last seat on the tour![br][br]mandi xo

Hi Mandi,[br][br]My boyfriend and I are on this tour too! Its good to see that there will be others on the bus! Not long to go now, I can hardly wait![br][br]Jana

Hi Mandi & Jana[br][br]I think I will be on your tour too. I’m doing the London to Istanbul tour but I assume they throw us all together on the Mega European and we just don’t get back on at some point![br][br]I’m so excited. I’ve never been to Europe before and I think the tour sounds amazing.[br][br]Jana - are you travelling alone?[br][br]Not long to go now!! This time in 28 days I’ll be boarding my plane![br][br]Beck[br][br]

Hi Mandi & Jana[br][br]I think I will be on your tour too. I’m doing the London to Istanbul tour but I assume they throw us all together on the Mega European and we just don’t get back on at some point![br][br]I’m so excited. I’ve never been to Europe before and I think the tour sounds amazing.[br][br]Jana - are you travelling alone?[br][br]Not long to go now!! This time in 28 days I’ll be boarding my plane![br][br]Beck[br][br]

Hey girls im travelling alone i got to europe in feb and ive been working in a live in pub job to save money to do some travel. europe will be so worth it i cant wait![br][br]mandi xo

Hi Mandi and Beck[br][br]I am so excited in one months time we will be on a bus on our way to France!!! Whoo hoo[br][br]I am travelling with my boyfriend. We are from Australia and have been working and living in London (and doing a bit of travel!) for the past year and a half. We are doing the tour making our way eventually back home. Where are you both from?[br][br]Jana

Hello there guys[br][br]Im guessing we will be on the same tour as well, My boyfriend Luke (27) and I (22) are doing the London to Istanbul tour departing on the 18th of August. We moved to London from Australia about 3 months ago and are loving it here, I have done a contiki tour before a few years ago and can say that I had the time of my life and met some life long mates, so if its true that Topdeck are the same we are in for some good times ahead! Looking forward to it, not long now!!! [br][br]Kristie [br][br]

Hi Travel buddies. Less than three weeks now until we are on tour. Two weeks until I leave Australia. One week of work to go! So excited!!! Those of you already over that side of the world - are you still having a heat wave? Do you think I will need to pack full on summer clothes like we wear in Australia? I was hoping to get away with jeans, t-shirts, etc.[br][br]Well I’m off now to do a ‘pretend pack’ of my clothing to see if it all fits in my backpack and to see if I need to buy anything before I leave Australia. See you all soon.

Hi Travel buddies. Less than three weeks now until we are on tour. Two weeks until I leave Australia. One week of work to go! So excited!!! Those of you already over that side of the world - are you still having a heat wave? Do you think I will need to pack full on summer clothes like we wear in Australia? I was hoping to get away with jeans, t-shirts, etc.[br][br]Well I’m off now to do a ‘pretend pack’ of my clothing to see if it all fits in my backpack and to see if I need to buy anything before I leave Australia. See you all soon.

Hi there Beck[br][br]Well we WERE having a heat wave, which has come to a standstill and now its cold again! I hope this blows over and we get some decent weather again but id definately take a jumper on the plane with you for sure.[br][br]Not long now! Cant wait to meet you all. [br][br]Kristie