• Be the first to know about our latest deals and competitions
  • Check out photos and videos
  • Read tour reviews
  • Get some travel tips
  • Ask for advice

Check out FACEBOOK

to become a fan today!

Hi Guys

The picture I entered for the competition is taken in Rio de Janeiro at the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain (pao de sucar), where the Christ Redeemer could be seen amongst the clouds. It was the first trip I had taken by myself, I was in Brazil for 2 months, not knowing anyone or speaking the lanugage. It was the most amazing experience.

I would love to visit New Zealand, the scenery looks so beautiful and as a amateur photographer I would love the chance to take more photos.

Firstly ‘like’ Topdecks fanpage then,
Please ‘like’ my photo on the Topdeck fanpage. The most likes win!! The link to my photo is below

Thanks heaps!!
Hayley

[size=4]VOTE FOR ME VOTE FOR ME :slight_smile:
[/size]I want this more than anything & would be the happiest person in the world if im to win this. Come on you know you want to help me out ;D

Hey There!

I am so hoping to win this trip and would so LOVE to have people vote for me! If you just go to the Topdeck facebook page, and like Topdeck, and then go to my photo to like my photo! Thank you all in advance!! :slight_smile:

GO HERE:

http://okno.co.uk/r2809

[size=5][/size][b]Can I get some support from you? Pretty Please? It would mean soo much to me! I’ve entered to win a holiday!! I just need some support ‘like’ my photo on top deck travels facebook page!!!, can you get the word out for me? And even maybe like it for me? would be much appreciated!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=183305995024074&set=o.21508152068[/b]

after liking the page click my link and like my photo so i can go on a fabulous holiday to NZ!!!

I entered the contest like everyone else. Please follow the link and Like my picture!

By the way, I know all I did was post promoting my picture, but I do love the Facebook page. I wish I had found it before I went to Europe last spring. It would have helped me tremendously!

Hey all!

Would really appreciate it if you could like my photo for the Australia competition:

Was planning on going on a gap year in September but had to cancel it due to the rise in Uninversity fees so am going straight to Uni :confused: Would be great to actually experience a gap year without getting into further dept!

Thanks everyone!

G’Day mates,
Here’s the link to my facebook page with the photo of me and the dolphin I’d like you to like. I’d greatly appreciate your help as Australia’s been on my mind for 10 years or so now. Hope you like it:) Gracias Sebastian
Please remember that you have to like the website TOPDECK TRAVEL first to like my shot.:slight_smile: Here’s the website: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=1688327059932&set=o.21508152068

Same thing as everyone else is asking I’m afraid… ;D

I’m getting married this year and it would be amazing to win a holiday to Australia for our honeymoon.
Could you please have a look at the photo on the following link, and ‘like’ it, feel free to make a a comment too.

http://www.scuk.co.uk/vote

Many thanks!

Hello

I am so hoping to win this trip and would so LOVE to have people vote for me! If you just go to the Topdeck facebook page, and like Topdeck, and then go to my photo to like my photo

Thanks

Hi guys! any new promo on facebook?

Hi Jenny,

Keep an eye out on our Facebook page for any upcoming promos :).

Thanks,
Topdeck Team

[quote=38998]Hi Jenny,

Keep an eye out on our Facebook page for any upcoming promos :).

Thanks,
Topdeck Team [/quote]

Thanks Admin,

Looking forward for free travel.

Keep up the good work guys,

Regards,
Jenny

By the way, I understand just about all I did had been publish promoting my personal picture, but I deeply love the actual Myspace page. I wish I’d thought it was prior to I visited Europe final springtime. It might have helped me greatly!

Hi,

I am a big fan of TOPDECK. They provide service really very nice with different felling. Thanks TOPDECK I with you. Keep up the good work in future.

Will be going with topdeck soon. hoping for best :slight_smile:

Done with that. Good one :slight_smile:

I like it. What’s next? :stuck_out_tongue: