Leaving the group?

I want to ask Admin or other travelers if you are allowed to leave the top deck group on tour and do your own thing?[br][br]Or even stay at an alternate accommodation and then join the group before the bus leaves?[br][br]Could someone help with my question? :)[br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue:

I’m pretty sure you are free to do whatever you want, it’s not like a school thing where you have to stay together at all times. Just make sure Topdeck know exactly what you are doing. On the tour I just did a couple left the group for 3 days in Salzburg to go to some sort of music festival and re-joined us on the 2nd night in Berlin.

Yeah you are, you just need to inform them prior that your doing so…[br][br]I guess it’s just like how if you get left behind in a location you have to find your own way to the next meeting point…[br][br]Discover Europe 2009 [br]

Thank you for your comments its much appreciated![br][br]European Wonder 6th August -19th August 2009[br][br]Then Barcelona, Ibiza and Tomantina baby!!![br]:-*:o:-[8-);D[^][v]xx([8]:o)::):-/B):stuck_out_tongue: