Language barrier

hello i’m and i’ve booked to scenic sc andi tour departing june 2nd i am too excited to start it but i’m hoping my poor english not be an impediment to enjoy my trip. i am really open to learn speak better english and meet all my group well, participate in all activities and do my best to understand all the indications. is there any advice from you to overcome the language barrier?
see you soon, and sorry for my grammatical failures.

caps lock!

[quote=41950]HELLO I’M AND I’VE BOOKED TO SCENIC SC ANDI TOUR DEPARTING JUNE 2ND I AM TOO EXCITED TO START IT BUT I’M HOPING MY POOR ENGLISH NOT BE AN IMPEDIMENT TO ENJOY MY TRIP. I AM REALLY OPEN TO LEARN SPEAK BETTER ENGLISH AND MEET ALL MY GROUP WELL, PARTICIPATE IN ALL ACTIVITIES AND DO MY BEST TO UNDERSTAND ALL THE INDICATIONS. IS THERE ANY ADVICE FROM YOU TO OVERCOME THE LANGUAGE BARRIER?
SEE YOU SOON, AND SORRY FOR MY GRAMMATICAL FAILURES. [/quote]

lol :slight_smile: simple English is enough to make them understand you as long as you know the basic rules :slight_smile: never mind about grammars for they will understand that you are a foreigner, and not all foreigners know English that well. They way you write is not as bad… i can fully understand you… Go on don’t be ashamed… Hope you’ll have a good time with your stay…

Goodluck,
Ronnie