Ladies, I need your help!

I’m stressing on what I should and should not pack! I am doing the Europe Unplugged camping tour leaving May 24th and don’t know exactly what to expect. I’m worried I am going to overpack (which I can easily do). Can you please give me your input or experience with the following:

Hair dryer
Backpack, satchel, tote bag
Outerwear: coat, sweaters, jacket
Shoes: flats, sandals, low heels
Dresses
Jeans: How many?

This is my shortened list of items I would like to take. As you can see, I already want to take everything haha. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks Jess! I am definitely looking forward to a little shopping! I will keep that in mind once I start packing :slight_smile:

I haven’t been on a tour yet, but I think just take a satchel or backpack and a tote that won’t take up too much space, you don’t need all three. Maybe take a jacket and a sweater or two, but not a coat? If it gets cold, you can always buy one. And will you use your heels? I contemplated taking them but thought otherwise- don’t wanna have sore feet when walking around cities.
Hope this helps. Have fun! :slight_smile:

Hi Katie! I’ve decided to take a backpack and possible a small satchel/clutch for the evening. As for a coat, you’re right! I can buy one over there if I need too. I wasn’t sure about the heels because of the cobble stone roads. However, if I were to end up going out at night, I’m not sure how strict the dress codes are in certain places. I don’t want to show up wearing flats only to be asked to leave lol