Kiwi Encounter leaving Sept. 18th

Anyone going on the Kiwi Encounter leaving Auckland on the 18th of September? I’m a solo traveller and super excited to have an adrenaline filled trip! Who’s joining me?

Hey, I’ll be on the same trip, super excited as well! :slight_smile:

Yay! Where do you live? I’m coming over from Gold Coast, Australia :slight_smile:

I’ll be flying all the way from Switzerland (not excited for that super long flight haha)

Are you from Switzerland or travelling around? Im so excited for the extra activities! Which ones are you most excited for?

No I’m living in Switzerland :slight_smile: And i’m super excited as well! I definitely want to do bungy jumping and try out the water sports, what about you?

Same! I pretty scared to bungee jump…but it’s on my bucket list haha. I’m super keen for the water activities too. I think I’m just going to spend all my money and do everything :joy: haha. I gave heard the fox glacier heli hike is not to be missed. So I’m definitely doing that one too.

OMG first off I’m so excited that there are other people on this trip. I was so worried I’d have the bus to myself. Second: is there anyone who isn’t overly keen for jumping off cliffs and stuff cause I’ve found a half day tour for day 12 (2nd day in Queenstown) which takes you to a few of the Lord of the Rings, X-men and Narnia film sets . They have props you can borrow so you can dress up and stuff. Anyway if there is someone interested google “Glenorchy Movie Locations Tour”. I’m thinking of going in the afternoon :slight_smile: So excited this is my first overseas trip by myself!! :grin:

Hey :slight_smile: yes I was so glad when someone replied to my message! So glad to see some more enthusiastic travellers. I am an adrenaline junkie so will definitely be jumping off cliffs haha but it might not take up my entire duration of being in Queenstown so keen to have a look at this tour too :slight_smile:

Hey!! I just found this forum, excited I’m not the only one on the trip! I’m Canadian and will be coming from Bangkok to do the trip! I really want to bungee jump but am a little terrified! That tour sounds really cool though :slight_smile: