Just finished Spirit of Europe!

If you have any questions anyone just let me know and I will answer them for you as best as I can.[br][br]:slight_smile:

Oh yes - Heaps, lol.[br][br]One I can think of just now - [br][br]Did you see the vatican, was it a part of the tour, or did they just drop you off there.[br][br]Also do you think it is worth buy museum/attraction passes to jump the lines??[br][br]Did you go to the Prater Amusement park??[br][br]ummmmm… Was it cold at night?? Did they have blankets at most places?[br][br]Spirit of Europe 23rd June 2009

I have heaps of questions also - no doubt this is going to be a popular forum![br]Only ones off the top of my head at the moment…[br]- Was washing/drying clothes much of an issue?[br]- Is it necessary to bring a pillow? (For sleeping, rather than on the bus)[br]- How much do you recommend for spending money?[br]- How the hostels?!

Thought of some more![br]- Whats the best way to get around London?[br]- Whats the food like?![br]- Do you get much down time?[br]- How possible would it be seperate from the tour for a bit to visit Pompeii?

Did you have much trouble with the languages and communicating with people in the countries you visited?

Sorry just to add to the questions above…[br][br]What did you do bag-wise? Did you have big pack, small daypack and then a handbag? Did u just leave ur packs on the bus/hostels when you were out and about and just take your handbag around?[br][br]Did you carry cash on you (or in your luggage) or just have small amounts on you and withdrew from ATM’s regularly?[br][br]How much did you spend each day approx (so how much would you recommend budgeting on average per day)?[br][br]THANKS!

Hey I’ve started a thread on this aswell but just wanted to know about security in the hostels…[br][br]Are the rooms secure to leave belongings in?[br][br]Do they have a safe or somewhere to lock valuables or do we have to either carry them everywhere with you or just take the chance no one steals them from your room?[br][br]Thankyou![br][br]Grand European July 2009[br]+ Greek Islands Fun in the Sun

Hi Casey,[br]I am going on the European Getaway on Saturday 29th May. Any tips you’ve got on weather, anything you wish you took or wish you left behind, activities that were good/bad, things to watch out for (eg. i heard you have to walk through this alley way to get to the leaning tower (I think that was it) and there was this lady feeling everyone up for money).[br]Thanks, Jade[br][br]JMP

Bump[br][br]Spirit of Europe 23rd June 2009

BUMP - Casey if your online, would really like to know your thoughts :)[br][br]Spirit of Europe 23rd June 2009