Japan Express 09 Jun 2019

Hiya! Just booked a spot on the Japan Express tour that kicks off on the 9th of June, anybody else booked/is planning to book it?

I look forward to hearing from people here and meeting you guys in person! :slight_smile:

Hi Tayla,

I haven’t booked yet but am looking into the Japan express tour that commences on the 9th of June as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey there! Just booked Japan Express 9 June :slight_smile: Will be arriving Friday evening to have a full day on the 8 June for a day trip. Thinking either Nikko or Kamakura.

When do you get there?

Amazing Alejandra! I would love to explore Japan as well here on RouterLogin. I heard this is the best time to see the Cherry Blossom trees in full bloom, but certainly can’t because of the hectic schedule. Maybe share some beautiful images and memories here, after you comeback.

Hey Alejandra! I’ll be arriving in Tokyo on the 28th of May, a bit earlier! Kamakura sounds like a great place to start your adventure!

Tayler, are you staying at the same hostel when you are in Tokyo before the tour? If so, I will see you there. I have decided on going to Nikko the Saturday before the tour. Your welcome to join in :wink:

My brother and I are joining this tour and we are spending most of the week before the tour at Tokyo Disney! We’ll be at the hostel the night before the tour starts as well. Can’t wait to meet you all!

Hey Alejandra! I will be staying in Khaosan World for about a week before the Topdeck tour starts. A trip to Nikko sounds great! I’d love to join!

Great Gabbie! Looking forward to seeing you and your brother there! Enjoy your time at Tokyo Disney!

If you’d like to add me on Facebook, search up Tayler Mc Luckie :slight_smile:

Hey there Tayler!

I plan on having an early start on June 8 since Nikko is a couple hours away on train. Send me a DM on Friday night to arrange a meeting time. I should arrive at the hostel around 9pm (depending how lost i get on the train from the airport).

I just requested you on fb :slight_smile:

Gabbie, enjoy Disney! :slight_smile: