Jan 6th 2009 European Winter Getaway!

i know it’s ages away… but i couldn’t resist.

wooooooooohooooooooooo [^]

3 months!! Can’t wait to run a muck :smiley:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hey guys I’m set to go on this tour to yay.

WOOOOOO hey! nice to meet u! tell us bit bout ur self[br][br]r u as excited as i am?!

Im an Aussie, travelling by my self, and i am so excited that exploding is a real possibility.

I’m psyched! been looking forward to this all year, luckily its not too far away now.[br][br]:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Any one got any ideas for what to wear when going out of a night time. I’m not a big dress wearer and its going to be to cold anyway. I was thinking of jeans and a jacket of some sort, what do you think?

Jeans are fine, that’s mostly what everyone in Europe wears clubbing anyway. (Good jeans, that is :P) I would say just a summery top is fine, as it isn’t that cold in the club. Then wear a coat over that and just leave it at the entrance for a small fee (better yet, if you are going with a group of people, try to put all the coats together for a lesser cost - some clubs will happily allow this, some not).

ooo frozzie are you comming too?! [br][br]yeah dont worry as far as I know Lara sarah and I are jsut taking jeans as well! i have one cheap dress to kind of layer over jeans if i relli want. my bigger problem is shoes i need some decent water proof walking shoes.[br][br]Less than 3 months till the tour starts now!

nah Im going on the january 14th european wonder. But I spent the year I turned 18 in France, so I definitely know a lot about the clubs :stuck_out_tongue:

2 months to goooooooo I so exciiiiited::slight_smile:

woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo yay cant wait now almost time yay acourt what day you getting into london were there from the 2nd yay cant wait to be stuck on bus again lol ;D

Awsome I’ll be in London from the 2nd aswell [br][br][br]Aimee

Hey Everyone Me and my sister will be on this tour as well. getting o so close now too which is excitin :slight_smile:

only 1 month to go;D