Jacket?

I’ll be on the European Wonder departing on July 30. How warm of a jacket should I bring? I don’t need to pack a winter coat do I??[br](mine is not only packed away in storage for the summer, but it’s one heavy mofo that would take up too much room!)[br]I was hoping I could get away with bringing a microfiber jacket. [br][br][br][br]

you definitely don’t need a winter jacket, but i’d bring along a fleece jacket for sure, cause it will get chilly at night and on boats, etc. just something light that you can use to layer and make sure you’re warm enough!

I’m just taking my gore-tex, that way its great if it rains and is wind proof. i’ll just wear a jumper under it :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

I am also wondering about jackets? We are travelling end of October to start of November in the Spirit of Europe.[br][br]I have a puffer jacket and a polar fleece (wind resistant type).[br][br]I think a thin jacket for anytime of the year is a good idea, you just never know!!![br][br]Chell[br][br]Chell[br]Spirit of Europe[br]14th October 2008

great, thanks for your input!