Itinerarys

Does anyone know how far in advance you receive your itineraries for your tour? My cousin and I are booked for the August 11th Roman Road and are getting really excited to see the details of our trip. When do you think we should expect to get it?[br][br]Jana[br]Roman Road August 11-21[br]

go to your tour on the topdeck wesite. there are two pdf links at the right hand side at the bottom of the page marked “Additional Information”. It may not be as detailed as you are looking for but does give a bit more information.

I’m guessing u want ur hotels and stuff…[br][br]what day do u fly out, cos dox (documents) are sent out based on ur departure date - usually 4-6 weeks[br][br]its getting pretty close, so i would get in touch with ur Travel Agent, or Top Deck if youbooked it direct :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

We fly out on August 10th the day b4 the trip-ill be sure to check on the website and our travel agent. Thanx!