Istanbul to London

Hey anybody else going on the 6th July? [br]Has anybody been before who has any tips/must see kinda info.[br]Im all booked and counting down…[br]adamtaylor1384@hotmail.com

Hi[br]My tour leaves on July 6, Mega European - 47days. Are you on this or just part of it perhaps :)[br][br]Danielle[br]Aussie living in Uk[br]Mega European July 6.

I think this is a seperate tour… but im not 100% sure, i wasnt aware topdeck combined their tours…

there are about 5 other tours that make up the one i’m doing (Spirit of Europe) so i’ll be doing the complete tour and i will have people coming and going at various parts of the tour. I think there are quite a few tours made up this way now :)[br][br]Leeana[br]Canberra, Australia[br]Spirit of Europe 16 Sept 08[br]+ London Stopover[br]+ Edinburgh Minibreak

Hello[br][br]Does your tour finish on 24 July? If so I think that you will be part of the Mega European that departs on 22 June. Also the Rome to London starting on 22 June and finishing on 24 July and Athens to London that starts on 30 June finishing 24 July.[br][br]I am doing the Mega European that starts on 22 June. But unfortunately have not yet met anyone doing this tour. Have fun![br][br]Odette[br][br]Mega European June 22nd

I am doing Athens to London so I think i’ll be on this tour, I leave Athens on June 30th…I’m so excited. I’m doing Contiki’s Mykonos and Greek Island sailing before this tour. Its going to be so cool! Topdeck does combine their tours, and athens to london/istanbul to london are part of the Mega European that is leaving early june from london, we join part way through…

The Mega European we are going to be joining leaves on June 8th and ends july 24th…