Island suntanner reverse 9th feb

hey guys im doing the island suntanner reverse 9th feb from cairns give us a shout if you are :slight_smile:
also i will be in cairns for a week before and sydney week after if you are too and want to hang out also shout :slight_smile:

Hi! My boyfriend and I are going on this tour. :slight_smile: We are both 23 years old and from Norway. We are also spending 9-10 days in the Cairns area before the tour. What are you planning on doing in Cairns the week before the tour?

Hi Sawah and Maria, I am doing the Island suntanner reverse tour on the 9th of Feb. I am 23 years old, italian and I am travelling alone. I will go for one week to New Zealand and will be in Cairns on the 8th of Feb. :slight_smile: Maybe we can hang out on that night? Where will u stay in Cairns? :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey guys nice to meet you!! Im going to be in cairns from 6th feb and staying at the gilligans hostel, would be cool if you’d like to hang out before the trip i have a Aussie number if you would like it private message me and il give it you :slight_smile:

SARAHHHHHH! Guess who buddy! Cannot wait-only a week or so then we get to partyyyyy on the east coast! Ah, I wish I’d brought my specially made t-shirt from your birthday with me! Wish me luck in NZ pal-fingers crossed for some travelling buddies! Xxx