Island Suntanner Feedback

Hi guys

We love to hear about your trips away with Topdeck so be sure to write on our forum upon your return or shoot us an email telling us about your experiences! Find out about the Island Suntanner from a recent passenger…

[hr]

I’m just back at work now from arriving home from Australia on Monday, and just wanted to say thanks for your help with the booking and also say what an amazing time I had - easily the best 3 weeks of my life! I was on the Topdeck tour for 2 weeks from Sydney to Cairns and had very high expectations - hoping that this holiday would really be something special to bring in my 30th birthday. I did however, worry that my expectations were too high and that I would be disappointed.

However, this was definitely not the case. I had an amazing time, the Topdeck tour was so much fun, partly because of the range of people that were on the tour with me and also because of the tour leaders, Craig Ruby and Brad McGrath, who made sure that we all had a great time. Unfortunately I injured my foot snorkelling on the Whitsundays and was taken to hospital on Hayman Island, Craig was especially supportive when this happened. Also when it was my birthday Craig and Brad organised cakes with sparklers, sweets and special candles, we decorated the bus with balloons and streamers & had party games. It was such an amazing day, its great to have memories like this forever!
The tour had many optional activities, which were good to suit everyone and optional so that we could have a few days doing nothing if we wanted. It was great that so much was packed into just two weeks in Australia, I feel like I’ve been away for ages because I have done so much. Despite the weather being horrible, everyone enjoyed themselves and we’ve all been on facebook in the last few days saying how much we miss being on the Topdeck tour. Some of the girls were heading off to a Topdeck tour in New Zealand straight afterwards and they were a bit worried it wouldn’t match up to their 2 week experience of the Sydney to Cairns tour.

I would definitely recommend this tour, and Topdeck, to anyone travelling to Australia, especially by themselves as it makes it a lot easier to meet people and make new friends.

Thanks very much