Info pleeez!

[^]hey guys[br]just a question… contiki or topdeck!? ???[br]am very confused just been to contiki in bali had a ball![br]all comments are good from both companys[br]im 19 female from OZ looking to meet people around my age and hopefully gain good friendships out of it im also looking at having the time of my life }:).[br]im looking at doin the european getaway on 15th april 06… plz email me to tell me ur comments n suggestions or if ya going on that tour too! 8-)[^][br]also how much would you budget for each day of the tour in euro or aussie $ im scared im goin to run out of money![br]thanks guys ;D

Hi Brookie[br][br]Ive heard better reviews of Topdeck. Read this forums contiki or top deck topic for more reviews. Topdeck suggest budgeting around 60 euros per day for your tour, not sure what that converts to aussie dollars but prob about $100. Im going on Topdeck tour in Jan, acnt wait! Good luck with your saving :)[br][br]Mel.

TopDeck was more about the travel experience. Contiki is more about the partying IMHO. [br]That said… it does all depends on the group you travel with.[br][br]Check out the August 2005 archive of my website[br]We did the London to Athens trip. Had a blast.[br][br]:)[br]Paul Hill[br][br][quote]Originally posted by brookie[br]
[^]hey guys[br]just a question… contiki or topdeck!? ???[br]am very confused just been to contiki in bali had a ball![br]all comments are good from both companys[br]im 19 female from OZ looking to meet people around my age and hopefully gain good friendships out of it im also looking at having the time of my life }:).[br]im looking at doin the european getaway on 15th april 06… plz email me to tell me ur comments n suggestions or if ya going on that tour too! 8-)[^][br]also how much would you budget for each day of the tour in euro or aussie $ im scared im goin to run out of money![br]thanks guys ;D[br][/quote]

Hi Brookie,[br][br]I also have been to Contiki Resort Bali and also had a fantastic time. I have also done Contiki in Europe and had the best experience. They say that Contiki is about drinking and partying but I found that it wasn’t the case. There were obviously some people that wanted to do that type of thing but there were also people that were there to see the sights of Europe. [br][br]I was one of those people and wanted to have an experience in Europe and that is what our Tour Manager and Driver did for us. They were so knowledgeable about every city that we went to. They were so helpful and didn’t treat us like kids. [br][br]There was also alot of free time for us to do our own thing and that was fantastic because I wasn’t interested in everything so I just sat in a cafe with some others and still had a great time.[br][br]I will never forget my Contiki tour as it was an experience of a lifetime.[br][br]Cheers,

hey guys, [^]}:)[br][br]thanks for the reply!! :sunglasses: i decided to go with topdeck, there was only $100 difference and topdeck included some lunches where as contiki didnt! so its all good, all booked and im ready to go!!![br]i leave on the 20th april on the european getaway for 20days, anyone else doing the tour? :o)[br]Im so excited!!! i have a travel bug… im off to america next saturday! yay! ;D[br]would love to meet people coming on tour with me! im staying at the globetrotter the new hostel that topdeck will be leaving from on the 19th april and the 9th may (day we get back) then i fly back home on 10th may! :-/[br]im from perth Western Australia, 19 yrs old ;D[br]catch ya soon![br]xox